jueves, 9 de febrero de 2012

Royal Albert Hall


Hi everyone!

Unfortunately, I've never been in UK, United States or Australia, but I'm convinced this fact will change very soon! I'd love to visit London, a great city with several places, buildings and monuments that I think are very interesting.
For this occasion, I have chosen a special one, The Royal Albert Hall, one of the biggest covered theaters of the world with an impressive architecture. This disctintive monument of London was built by Queen Victory in 1851.
As a big fan of rock music, I'd be so delighted to enjoy a concert in this majestic place, where the greater bands performed allong the decades. So, bands like Led Zeppelin, Cream, The Who or The Rolling Stones have left their mark in this theater, in unforgetable concerts.



Moreover, since 1942 in The Royal Albert Hall is celebrated "The Proms", the best classical music festival in the world. Every summer you can enjoy with daily concerts, so if you are interested in classical music, you can´t avoid this visit.

For its beautiful design and its legendary  musical history and prestige, Royal Albert Hall becomes one of the most desirable places to visit for me, and of course I'd like to recommend it to all of you!

Rafa
  

No hay comentarios: