jueves, 9 de febrero de 2012

Phoenix Park - Dublin (Ireland)


Hello people!


Three years ago I was in Ireland for three months, it was amazing! I felt in love of the people, the country and all the landscape. I visited so different places, but one of the most beautiful for me was the Phoenix Park. It is considered as one of the largest walled city parks in Europe, and I think it is true. You cannot see the entire park only in one day, it is enormous and wonderful. Important places are located inside there: the residence of the President of Ireland, the Dublin Zoo (a big area where to enjoy with all kind of animals) and the Willington Monument (a 62 metres tall obelisk, the largest in Europe). You can also find the Papal Cross, where if you are lucky (not my case when I was there), you can find deer.
The Phoenix Park is a place that you always will want to return. Of course it is better to go when the weather let it, because if you can spend and enjoy a day in the Phoenix Park and the weather is good, the experience is double enjoyable! I love it!

No hay comentarios: