jueves, 9 de febrero de 2012

Manchester and Liverpool


Hi everybody!
I was in Manchester some years ago and I’ve lived there for 6 months. Manchester is situated in Greater Manchester, a metropolitan county in North of England. As you know, Manchester was a city very important during the Industrial Revolution. In this picture you can see the entrance of the “Museum of Science and Industry”.


There you can explore different galleries as Air and Space Gallery, Connecting Manchester Gallery, Electricity Gallery, the Liverpool and Manchester Railway…
Other city that I visited was Liverpool. There, I was in the museum “The Beatles Story” and it was amazing. I could learn a lot of things about the life and the music of the Beatles. In this picture you can see the Port of Liverpool.


Paula

No hay comentarios: