jueves, 9 de febrero de 2012

Radcliffe Square


Hello everybody,

Last summer I stayed for three weeks in Bristol, but I also visited many other places. When I went to Oxford I discovered Radcliffe Square, which is surrounded by the facilities of the University of Oxford. The square takes its name from John Radcliffe, an english physician who studied there and achieved great success.

Radcliffe's Camera is located in the center of the square. It was originally a science library. It's also part of the Bodleian Library, the main building. Now it holds a large collection of books which can be requested, as you can't directly access the library.

It's one of the most beautiful places in Oxford. It's a must-see! Here's a picture of me in Radcliffe Square (although you can't see it very clearly).


No hay comentarios: