sábado, 11 de febrero de 2012

London Eye

Three years ago I went to London and I visited some famous places like the Madame Tussauds museum, Trafalgar Square and the Big Ben. 
However  what impressed me the most was the London Eye. 


This monument was built in 2.000 to celebrate the new millennium, therefore is also called Millennium Wheel. It measures 135 metres tall and it is seated on the western end of Jubilee Gardens, on the South Bank of the Thames. 




It has 32 cabins which can fit 25 people and the journey, which only takes 30 minutes, consists on a full turn to admire the fantastic views of London. From there I saw several sites as Windsor Castle, Westminster Abbey or Buckingham Palace.



This travel was one of the most beautiful experiences that I have never had. 
I really recommend you to go there, cause I'm sure you'll never forget it. 


No hay comentarios: