domingo, 22 de abril de 2012

Camden Lock





Hi!!
I've never been in Britain, but I would like.
It is a country so famous that even if you have not been, you know many of the most known places, like the Big Ben, the  Stonehenge, the Windsor castle, the London eye....

I think London is the most visited city.  Anyway, If I had the opportunity to visit this country, I would go without thinking twice to Camden Lock, in London, located in the Regent Canal.
This is a bohemian district, with  lots of open-air markets and food stalls.
The markets are very large and crowded. The streets , in the photos, seem to be full of life. There are many colours and people of different styles.

There are very famous clothing stores and the pubs: there’s much nightlife and young people.
I think it really woud be an interesting and curious place worthy of visiting.
Don’t you think the same?
Best wishes!

No hay comentarios: